Tuesday, November 8, 2011

All I Want For Christmas

It's so hard making Christmas lists sometimes; everything practical I already buy myself, and the things I really want are sometimes too expensive for my loved ones to buy for me. Nevertheless, here are some beauties I'd love to see under the tree this year; some are pretty affordable and most are from Etsy. I also have a lot of jewelry from Etsy in my favorites, but a list of just earrings would be kind of boring, no? :)



Clockwise from upper left: Blue Wood Petal Necklace from ElisaMaiDesign on Etsy, Kites and Constellations Cardigan from Anthropologie,
White Lace on Silver Grey Brooch by lesalikes on Etsy
, Jersey Hand Printed Circle Scarf from barkdecor on Etsy, Swan Sterling Silver Earrings from CyKLu on Etsy, Born 'Molly' Flats

No comments:

Post a Comment