Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Christmas Dress

I've always loved the ritual of buying a new dress for my family's Christmas Eve party (and one for my birthday party), and as my first Christmas as a blonde I'm thinking red, red, red! I just ordered this dress and its simplicity leads me to contemplate what to wear with it! I have so many options. Assuming it works out, here are some of the possibilities I've been playing with on Polyvore:

Frock Band Dress Set 1



frock band set 2



frock band set 3



What would you pair with this dress?

4 comments:

  1. Ooh I like the last option best! I love those tights and the patent leather shoes! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Big fan of the second. I think it's very you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my gosh love the dress! i'd go with look number one but honestly you couldn't go wrong with any of these!! cute cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i like the second one. i have those tights and they're so fun, and you can't go wrong with sequins for the holidays!

    ReplyDelete