Thursday, September 15, 2011

Cowboy Boots...Can't Make Up My Mind!

Okay readers...help me. I can't decide between these two pairs of cowboy boots. I'd get both and return one but this shop has no free shipping/returns.



or



The first pair is more expensive, but not by too much. It's a brand I've worn before whereas the second I have not. Both aren't real leather. First is shorter which would be good under jeans but the second pair might look more flattering on me with skirts/dresses.

What do you think?

2 comments:

  1. I vote the black pair. I like that they're taller, and the little moon/star cutouts are so cute! Is that silver behind them? I also like the profile of the vamp more on that second pair. But both look like they'd be good, versatile boots.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never wore cowboy boots, but if I have to choose one model I prefer the black one.

    ReplyDelete