Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Go Tribal

My new obsession is tribal prints. It's my favorite summer trend that's seamlessly blending into autumn wardrobes. In black and white or bright colors; in small lines on your accessories to a full printed dress, from geometric to totally ethnic this style goes with pretty much anything. I love a slouchy ikat print tee with jeans or chevron beaded jewelry over a simple sheath dress. Here are some pieces I love that would go nice with your fall outfits:



Clockwise from top left: X T-Shirt, Crimson from MaryInk, cropped tribal print blazer from GoJane, Geometric Leaf Drop earrings by betsy & iya AERIAL leggings in tribal print from Bird Apparel, Lulu Tribal Print Infinity Scarf from Nordstrom, vintage 1960s dress tribal print from Vintage Condition Style

1 comment:

  1. LOVE the scarf. I really enjoy tribal prints as well...I wish I had more of them.

    ReplyDelete