Monday, September 19, 2011

Shop My Closet Part 1

Between moving and switching my summer to winter wardrobe I have a lot of pieces that I MUST part with. Many of these pieces have never been worn with tags still on them. I apologize for the wrinkles; some of these have been in a suitcase since the end of July.

Here's how this will work; there's a buy it now button under each listing and the price includes shipping. If you buy multiple items I will refund you any shipping overages. I will have these up on my blog for a week; whatever doesn't sell here will go on eBay. Whatever does not sell THERE after a week will be donated to goodwill. Click on any of the images for an enlarged view and feel free to contact me if you need more images or measurements.



Kimchi and Blue Marilyn Dress Size S

I bought this new (and on sale) from Urban Outfitters last summer and never wore it. I also got it in black, which you can see me wear here. Here is the info from the Urban Outfitters site. Cotton and spandex blend, never been worn.

$20.00 including shipping.











Erin Fetherston for Target Bunny Dress, 9


Brand new with tags, this dress was part of Target's Go International line. It retailed for $40 new. Size 9 with tags still attached. Really cute bunny print allover.

$35.00 including shipping











80s Khaki Button-Front Skirt


Great basic vintage skirt. Comfortable khaki cotton, 19" long and waist is 27" unstretched. Great basic piece for all seasons. Very gently used.

$15.00 including shipping











Paisley Silk Blouse


Measurements:
Shoulder to shoulder: 15 inches
Bust: 18 inches
Waist: 17 1/2 inches
Length: 23 inches

Vintage silk blouse with paisley print allover. Used to have shoulder pads but I removed them.

$15.00 including shipping











Tulle Soft Acrylic Sweater Dress Size M


Black short sleeve sweater dress with small breast pocket and peter pan collar. Really soft material. New with tags. Slightly stretchy.

$20 with shipping












Ruffle Blouse With Car Novelty Print


Measurements:
18" from armpit to armpit
17" at waist
26" long

Vintage fuchsia blouse with allover print of old-timey automobiles. Really cute. In excellent condition.

$15.00 including shipping







No comments:

Post a Comment